Based in FL United States
Katto is a game designed to test the limits of your reaction time, memory, dexterity, and focus. It contains a series of endless levels that get harder over time, each providing a unique challenge for your brain. As bamboo and other obstacles rhythmically float toward you, you must thrust your two katanas into the correct orientation with the right timing to chop through them.
In March 2017, Bailey Snyder started creating Katto as a way to get experience with designing games and software development.
In November 2017, Katto was transformed into a rhythm game. Keeping the original "brain game" concepts and twitch gameplay, everything would now keep to a musical beat.
In March 2018, Katto was put in closed beta.
In May 2018, Snyder's computer science internship ended, so development became his first priority.
- Unique levels that each test a different skill
- Daily challenges
- A dynamic soundtrack created as you chop through different obstacles
- A leaderboard system to compare your scores with the world
- A calm environment to be present in
Logo & Icon
- "Seemingly combining Guitar Hero and Fruit Ninja, Bailey Snyder’s first game, Katto, takes a different approach to the rhythm game genre."
- George Ash, Cliqist
About Bailey Snyder
Bailey Snyder is a college student currently working towards his BS in Computer Science. In March 2017, he began working on Katto, his first video game.
More information on Bailey Snyder, our logo & relevant media are available here.